xXx is a franchise that was started back in 2002 with XXX and starred Vin Diesel. 

Synopsis
In the film Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) comes out of a self-imposed exile, even though he was thought to be dead. Cage is on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang (Donnie Yen). Cage races to recover an unstoppable weapon called “Pandora’s Box”. Xander finds himself in a deadly conspiracy that goes all the way to the top of the government.

Watch trailer below
Here

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage will be out on January 20, 2017
Source: Hollywood.com
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. I thought this would be a pile of turd but like you I have a soft spot for big and dumb and this one was big and dumb and beyond that - FUN. I am just as amazed as you that I like it as much as I did. THis is why I see movies in the first place. The twists were good and the action was top notch. Now I feel like watching a double bill of John Wick movies..123 movies
    m4ufree
    vexmovies
    fandango

    ReplyDelete